Indonesia Tourist Visa
INCLUDE ALL ITEMS BELOW FOR YOUR INDONESIA VISA:
VISA MAY BE REQUIRED
No visa is required for a stay of up to 30 days. Please keep in mind that even if you are staying less than 30 days, you must:
- Enter Indonesia through one of the following airports or seaports: Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, Ngurah Rai International Airport, Kualanamu International Airport, Juanda International Airport, Hang Nadim International Airport, Denpasar-Bali International Airport, Sri Bintan Pura Seaport, Batam Center Seaport, Sekupang Seaport, or Tanjung Uban Seaport
- Hold a passport valid for at least six months with at least one blank visa page
- Hold proof of onward and return flights
- Hold proof of hotel confirmation
- Hold all documents required for the next destination
- Hold proof of sufficient funds relative to your intended length of stay
- Confirm with your airline prior to your travel date that boarding will be permitted without a visa
- If you will be staying longer than 30 days, please refer to the requirements below.
You must submit your actual signed passport, including one copy of the personal information page of your passport. Your passport must:
- Have at least six months of validity left beyond your intended stay in the visiting countries.
- Have at least two blank visa pages side by side (amendments and endorsement pages cannot be used to fulfill this requirement)
- Not be frayed, torn, separating, or altered in any other way.
Submit two professional color passport photo. Snapshot, photocopy or computer generated picture will not be accepted. Photo requirements:
- Photo size should measure 2″ x 2″. Leave the photo loose.
- Photo should be taken within six months to reflect your current appearance.
- Photo must include clear frontal view of full face, both ears, neck and upper shoulders.
- Photo should be printed in color on either matte or glossy photo paper and has not been altered in any way.
- Photo must be clear. Blurry, underexposed, overexposed and low quality photos are not accepted.
- Background of photo must be white, with no shadows over the face or the background.
- Facial expression must be neutral with eyes open and all the facial features should be clearly visible.
- Do not smile in photo.
You must provide a confirmation of your hotel accommodations. Your confirmation must:
- Include your intended dates of stay
- Display your full name
PROOF OF SUFFICIENT FUNDS:
You must provide proof that you possess sufficient funds. Your financial details must:
Include a copy of your most recent bank statement
Display your full name
Proof of Travel Arrangements:
You must provide proof of travel arrangements for the duration of your trip. Details of your intended arrangements must:
- Include a copy of an itinerary or e-ticket that displays your round-trip travel and entry and exit dates for your destination
- Show the traveler’s full name (as printed in his or her passport)
Proof of Jurisdiction:
- Submit a photocopy of your valid driver’s license showing your home address as it appears on your visa application form (front and back) as proof of jurisdiction.
- If you are submitting a utility bill, only electric, gas, or a water bill will be accepted; phone and cable bills are not accepted
Visa Application Form:
If you are applying for a multiple entry visa, you must provide copies of all previous Indonesian visas, otherwise the Consulate will issue only a single-entry visa.
The Consulate of Indonesia requires a visa application form that is completed online. To access the form, follow this link:
https://consular.embassyofindonesia.org. Your application must:
- Display your name exactly as it appears in your passport
- Include answers for all fields
- Be signed
- Also include a photograph which must be uploaded to your online application. This photograph must match the photo you provide with all other documentation sent to us.
- Have the confirmation page printed and submitted with all other visa application documents. Applications that do not include this online visa application confirmation will be rejected by the consulate.
Non-Us Passport Holder:
Please provide copy of your U.S Immigration Status.
Consular Fees and Orbit Visas Service Fees:
In addition to Orbit visa’s service fees, consular fees are the cost of your visa application.
|Consulate Decides Validity||One Entry||4 Business Days||50.00|
|Consulate Decides Validity||Multiple Entries||4 Business Days||110.00|
a processing time to attend your visa will be 4 Business day’s
Orbit Visas Order Form:
Please send the required documents via a traceable service such as FedEx or UPS to:
Attn: Visa and passport processing
5959 Westheimer Road, Suite 216
Houston, Texas 77057
Phone: (713) 750-9716