Indonesia Social Visit Visa
INCLUDE ALL ITEMS BELOW FOR YOUR INDONESIA VISA:
You must submit your actual signed passport, including one copy of the personal information page of your passport. Your passport must:
- Have at least six months of validity left beyond your intended stay in the visiting countries.
- Have at least two blank visa pages side by side (amendments and endorsement pages cannot be used to fulfill this requirement)
- Not be frayed, torn, separating, or altered in any other way.
Submit two professional color passport photo. Snapshot, photocopy or computer generated picture will not be accepted. Photo requirements:
- Photo size should measure 2″ x 2″. Leave the photo loose.
- Photo should be taken within six months to reflect your current appearance.
- Photo must include clear frontal view of full face, both ears, neck and upper shoulders.
- Photo should be printed in color on either matte or glossy photo paper and has not been altered in any way.
- Photo must be clear. Blurry, underexposed, overexposed and low quality photos are not accepted.
- Background of photo must be white, with no shadows over the face or the background.
- Facial expression must be neutral with eyes open and all the facial features should be clearly visible.
- Do not smile in photo.
- Do not wear eyeglasses in photo.
- Proper attire, Hats or head covering are only allowed if worn for religious reasons and if they do not obscure any facial features.
Please see below photo measurements:
Business Introduction Letter:
A letter of introduction from your US-based company is required. Your completed introduction letter must:
- Be printed on your company’s official letterhead
- Display your full name, nationality, and job title
- Display your company’s US address
- Specify the exact purpose of your trip
- Specify the number of entries requested and the length of each stay
- Include your specific entry and exit dates
- Include the validity of your requested visa
- Display your host /sponsor detail including contact name, company name, street address and phone number
- Be signed by a member of management
You must obtain a letter of authorization. The organization, sponsor, or person you will be visiting is responsible for obtaining the authorization from the Directorate General of Immigration in Jakarta, Indonesia. The letter must:
- Include the full local address and phone number of the organization or person to be visited
- Request the same validity of visa as in the Application Form
- Specify the number of entries you are requesting for your visa
- Specify the duration of your stay
HOST’S OR INVITER’S ID:
You must provide a copy of the K.T.P (Indonesian ID card) of the host who signed the letter of invitation. If the host is not an Indonesian national, then:
- you must provide a copy of their KIM/KITAS (Indonesian Immigration Temporary Stay Permit) or identification card. Any foreigner that does not have a KIMS/KITAS or a foreigner ID card will not be allowed to sponsor a visa applicant.
Proof of Travel Arrangements:
You must provide proof of travel arrangements for the duration of your trip. Details of your intended arrangements must:
- Include a copy of an itinerary or e-ticket that displays your round-trip travel and entry and exit dates for your destination
- Show the traveler’s full name (as printed in his or her passport)
Proof of Jurisdiction:
- Submit a photocopy of your valid driver’s license showing your home address as it appears on your visa application form (front and back) as proof of jurisdiction.
- If you are submitting a utility bill, only electric, gas, or a water bill will be accepted; phone and cable bills are not accepted
PROOF OF SUFFICIENT FUNDS:
You must provide proof that you possess sufficient funds. Your financial details must:
Display your full name
Include a copy of your most recent bank statement showing a minimum balance of $2,000
Visa Application Form:
If you are applying for a multiple entry visa, you must provide copies of all previous Indonesian visas, otherwise the Consulate will issue only a single-entry visa.
The Consulate of Indonesia requires a visa application form that is completed online. To access the form, follow this link:
https://consular.embassyofindonesia.org. Your application must:
- Display your name exactly as it appears in your passport
- Include answers for all fields
- Be signed
- Also include a photograph which must be uploaded to your online application. This photograph must match the photo you provide with all other documentation sent to us.
- Have the confirmation page printed and submitted with all other visa application documents. Applications that do not include this online visa application confirmation will be rejected by the consulate.
In addition to Orbit visa’s service fees, consular fees are the cost of your visa application.
Orbit Visas Order Form:
Orbit Visas Service Fees And Consular Fees:
The following prices are for Orbit Visa’s service fee per item.
|NATIONALITY||NUMBER OF ENTRY||VALIDITY||PROCESSING TIME||CONSULAR FEES||ORBIT SERVICE FEES|
|US-CITIZEN||ONE ENTRY||6 MOUNTHS||4 BUSINESS DAYS||$50.00||$100.00|
|US-CITIZEN||ENTRIES VARY||1 YEAR||4 BUSINESS DAYS||$110.00||$100.00|
Please send the required documents via a traceable service such as FedEx or UPS to:
Attn: Visa and passport processing
5959 Westheimer Road, Suite 216
Houston, Texas 77057
Phone: (713) 750-9716