India Flight Crew
INCLUDE ALL ITEMS BELOW FOR YOUR INDIA VISA:
You must submit your actual signed passport, including one copy of the personal information page of your passport. Your passport must:
- Have at least six months of validity left beyond your intended stay in the visiting countries.
- Have at least two blank visa pages side by side (amendments and endorsement pages cannot be used to fulfill this requirement)
- Not be frayed, torn, separating, or altered in any other way.
Submit two professional color passport photo. Snapshot, photocopy or computer generated picture will not be accepted. Photo requirements:
- Photo size should measure 2″ x 2″. Leave the photo loose.
- Photo should be taken within six months to reflect your current appearance.
- Photo must include clear frontal view of full face, both ears, neck and upper shoulders.
- Photo should be printed in color on either matte or glossy photo paper and has not been altered in any way.
- Photo must be clear. Blurry, underexposed, overexposed and low quality photos are not accepted.
- Background of photo must be white, with no shadows over the face or the background.
- Facial expression must be neutral with eyes open and all the facial features should be clearly visible.
- Do not smile in photo.
- Do not wear eyeglasses in photo.
- Proper attire, Hats or head covering are only allowed if worn for religious reasons and if they do not obscure any facial features.
Please see below photo measurements:
Business Introduction Letter:
A letter of introduction from your US-based company is required. Your completed introduction letter must:
- Be printed on your company’s official letterhead
- Display your full name, nationality, and job title
- Display your company’s US address
- Specify the exact purpose of your trip
- Specify the number of entries requested and the length of each stay
- Include your specific entry and exit dates
- Include the validity of your requested visa
- Display your host /sponsor detail including contact name, company name, street address and phone number
- Be signed by a member of management
Proof of Jurisdiction:
- Submit a photocopy of your valid driver’s license showing your home address as it appears on your visa application form (front and back) as proof of jurisdiction.
- If you are submitting a utility bill, only electric, gas, or a water bill will be accepted; phone and cable bills are not accepted
You must obtain a letter of invitation. The organization you will be visiting is responsible for obtaining the invitation, copy is acceptable. This letter must:
- Be written on company letterhead
- Include the full local address and phone number of the organization and person to be visited
- Request the same validity of visa as in the Business Introduction Letter
Airline Crew Identification:
You must provide a copy of your airline crew identification badge.
Letter of Incorporation:
You must provide a letter of incorporation from the company that is inviting you to India.
Visa Application Form:
The Consulate of India requires a visa application form that is completed online. To access the form, follow this link: http://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/
Click on the orange button labeled “Regular Visa Application” in the upper-left corner to begin the process. Your application must:
- Display your name exactly as it appears in your passport
- Include answers for all fields
- Type of visa and length of validity requested must match listing on all other documentation
- Be signed on the first page under the photo, and, on the second page. Both signatures must match the signature in your passport
- Include your email address on the online application. Applications missing a personal email address will be rejected by the consulate
- Be printed on single-sided sheets of paper. Double-sided applications will be rejected. You must fully print the bar code on the bottom of page 1
Additional Particulars Form:
You must sign and complete the Additional Particulars Form found in this kit. All questions must be answered with a “yes” or “no”. Do not use N/A on the form.
Click here to provide the particulars form: http://orbitvisas.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/additional-particulars-form-visa-Houston.pdf
Non-Us Passport Holder:
Please provide copy of your U.S Immigration Status.
Click here to provide the NON-US Citizen Form: http://orbitvisas.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/India-non-us-citizen-form-houston.pdf
In addition to Orbit visa’s service fees, consular fees are the cost of your visa application.
MULTIPLE ENTRY VALID FOR 10 YEARS $263.00
MULTIPLE ENTRY VALID FOR 1 YEAR $183.00
Orbit Visas Service Fees:
The following prices are for Orbit Visa’s service fee per item.
The processing time to attend your visa will be 10 business days
Orbit Visas Order Form:
Please send the required documents via a traceable service such as FedEx or UPS to:
Attn: Visa and passport processing
5959 Westheimer Road, Suite 216
Houston, Texas 77057
Phone: (713) 750-9716