India Entry Visa (Spouse of Business Applicant)
INCLUDE ALL ITEMS BELOW FOR YOUR INDIA VISA:
You must submit your actual signed passport, including one copy of the personal information page of your passport. Your passport must:
- Have at least six months of validity left beyond your intended stay in the visiting countries.
- Have at least two blank visa pages side by side (amendments and endorsement pages cannot be used to fulfill this requirement)
- Not be frayed, torn, separating, or altered in any other way.
Submit two professional color passport photo. Snapshot, photocopy or computer generated picture will not be accepted. Photo requirements:
- Photo size should measure 2″ x 2″. Leave the photo loose.
- Photo should be taken within six months to reflect your current appearance.
- Photo must include clear frontal view of full face, both ears, neck and upper shoulders.
- Photo should be printed in color on either matte or glossy photo paper and has not been altered in any way.
- Photo must be clear. Blurry, underexposed, overexposed and low quality photos are not accepted.
- Background of photo must be white, with no shadows over the face or the background.
- Facial expression must be neutral with eyes open and all the facial features should be clearly visible.
- Do not smile in photo.
- Do not wear eyeglasses in photo.
- Proper attire, Hats or head covering are only allowed if worn for religious reasons and if they do not obscure any facial features.
Please see below photo measurements:
Proof of Jurisdiction:
- Submit a photocopy of your valid driver’s license showing your home address as it appears on your visa application form (front and back) as proof of jurisdiction.
- If you are submitting a utility bill, only electric, gas, or a water bill will be accepted; phone and cable bills are not accepted
Spousal Visa Documents:
You must submit a copy of the passport and Indian Employment visa of the spouse you will be accompanying. All applicants accompanying a spouse who is traveling for business need to apply for a tourist visa.
You must submit a photocopy of your full, state issued marriage certificate
Visa Application Form:
The Consulate of India requires a visa application form that is completed online. To access the form, follow this link: http://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/
Click on the orange button labeled “Regular Visa Application” in the upper-left corner to begin the process. Your application must:
- Display your name exactly as it appears in your passport
- Include answers for all fields
- Type of visa and length of validity requested must match listing on all other documentation
- Be signed on the first page under the photo, and, on the second page. Both signatures must match the signature in your passport
- Include your email address on the online application. Applications missing a personal email address will be rejected by the consulate
- Be printed on single-sided sheets of paper. Double-sided applications will be rejected. You must fully print the bar code on the bottom of page 1
Additional Particulars Form:
You must sign and complete the Additional Particulars Form found in this kit. All questions must be answered with a “yes” or “no”. Do not use N/A on the form.
Click here to provide the Particulars form: http://orbitvisas.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/additional-particulars-form-visa-Houston.pdf
CHILDREN UNDER 18 YEARS OLD
If traveling with a child or children under the age of 18, then you must provide the following additional documents:
Photocopies of both parents driver’s licenses and a copy of the information pages of their passports
A photocopy of the minor’s birth certificate showing both parents’ full names, date of birth and nationality. Your birth certificate must be
translated into English. You may also provide a notarized government document from your country of origin that shows parents’ names, the
minor’s date of birth and nationality.
Only for persons of Indian origin and former Indian nationals: a birth certificate, a previous Indian passport, or a school leaving certificate.
Please refer to the “Persons of Indian Origin Only” section for additional information.
Additionally, all minors aged five and above must sign their name in the signature box the first page of visa application under their photograph.
Minors under age five should affix their thumb print in the blue or black ink in the same box. For all minor applicants both parents must sign their
names on the second page and have their signatures duly authorized with a notary stamp and seal on the second page.
Both parents must also sign and complete the Parental Authorization Form for minors included in this kit. This form must be notarized.
Please Click Here To Provide The Minor Consent Form: http://orbitvisas.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/India-Parental-Consent-Form.pdf
Non-Us Passport Holder:
Please provide copy of your U.S Immigration Status.
Click here to provide a NON-US Citizen form: http://orbitvisas.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/India-non-us-citizen-form-houston.pdf
Orbit Visas Order Form:
|NATIONALITY||PROCESSING TIME||CONSULAR FEES||ORBIT SERVICE FEES|
|US Citizen||10 Business Days||$127.00||$100.00|
|NON-US CITIZEN||10 Business Days||$63.00||$100.00|
|UNITED KINGDOM||10 Business Days||$185.00||$100.00|
Please send the required documents via a traceable service such as FedEx or UPS to:
Attn: Visa and passport processing
5959 Westheimer Road, Suite 216
Houston, Texas 77057
Phone: (713) 750-9716