Egypt Work Permit



The Egyptian Government does not issue work permits in the US. The Embassy advises that you must apply for a business visa, and once you arrive in Egypt, the Ministry of Labor will supply you with a work permit. You should contact your sponsor in Egypt and have them make any necessary arrangements with the Egyptian Immigration Department. If you would like Orbit visas to assist with your business visa, please visit our website and select “Business” as your purpose of travel.