Temporary Journalist NBC
PLEASE INCLUDE ALL ITEMS BELOW FOR YOUR CHINA VISA:
You must submit your actual signed passport, including one copy of the personal information page of your passport. Your passport must:
- Have at least six months of validity left beyond your intended stay in the visiting countries.
- Have at least two blank Visa pages side by side (amendments and endorsement pages cannot be used to fulfill this requirement)
- Not be frayed, torn, separating, or altered in any other way.
Submit two professional color passport photo. Snapshot, photocopy or computer generated picture will not be accepted. Photo requirements:
- Photo size should measure 2″ x 2″. Leave the photo loose.
- Photo should be taken within six months to reflect your current appearance.
- Photo must include clear frontal view of full face, both ears, neck and upper shoulders.
- Photo should be printed in color on either matte or glossy photo paper and has not been altered in any way.
- Photo must be clear. Blurry, underexposed, overexposed and low quality photos are not accepted.
- Background of photo must be white, with no shadows over the face or the background.
- Facial expression must be neutral with eyes open and all the facial features should be clearly visible.
- Do not smile in photo.
- Do not wear eyeglasses in photo.
- Proper attire, Hats or head covering are only allowed if worn for religious reasons and if they do not obscure any facial features.
VISA APPLICATION FORM:
Click here to provide the application form http://orbitvisas.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/China_Visa_Application_Form_2013.pdf
You must provide one completed copy of the visa application form found in this kit. The application form must:
- Be typed (no handwritten forms will be accepted)
- Be printed single-sided
- Include answers for all fields
- Display your full name as it appears in your passport
- Be signed
Proof of Jurisdiction:
- Submit a photocopy of your valid driver’s license showing your home address as it appears on your visa application form (front and back) as proof of jurisdiction.
- If you are submitting a utility bill, only electric, gas, or a water bill will be accepted; phone and cable bills are not accepted
You must provide a visa notification issued by either the Information and Press Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China or the relevant duly Authorized unit of China.
Business Introduction Letter:
A letter of introduction from your US-based company is required. Your completed introduction letter must:
- Be printed on your company’s official letterhead
- Display your full name, nationality, and job title
- Display your company’s US address
- Specify the exact purpose of your trip
- Specify the number of entries requested and the length of each stay
- Include your specific entry and exit dates
- Include the validity of your requested visa
- Display your host /sponsor detail including contact name, company name, street address and phone number.
- Be signed by a member of management
FORMER CHINESE NATIONALS ONLY:
Original Chinese Passport – First-time applicants whose former nationality was Chinese, or who were born in China, (including Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan), need to submit the original Chinese passport and a photocopy of the passport’s information/photo page, and extension page (if applicable).
Certificate of Name Change – If the name in the new passport is different from that in the original one, the official document issued by authorities
for name change should be submitted.
Previous Chinese Visa – Foreign citizens who were born in China and had obtained a Chinese visa before, when applying for visa with a new
Passport, should submit a photocopy of the original passport’s information/photo page and the page containing the previous Chinese visa.
PREVIOUS CHINA VISA:
Travelers who have previously held a visa for China must submit a copy of the previous visa and a copy of the passport containing that visa.
If you have a valid China visa in an expired passport, you must submit the expired passport along with your current passport.
Non-Us Passport Holder:
Please provide copy of your U.S Immigration Status.
- The consulate fee for US citizen is $140.00
Orbit Visas Order Form:
Orbit Visas Service Fees:
The following prices are for Orbit Visa’s service fee per item.
|NUMBER OF ENTRY||PROCESSING TIME||CONSULAR FEE||COMPANY SERVICE FEE|
|Single Entry||4 BUSINESS DAYS||$30||$100|
|Double Entries||4 BUSINESS DAYS||$45||$100|
|Multiple Entries for 6 Months||4 BUSINESS DAYS||$60||$100|
|Multiple Entries for 12 Months or more||4 BUSINESS DAYS||$90||$100|
NOTE: for the us citizen the consular fee $140
- 4 Business days processing time.
- Processing time commences from the day the application has been submitted to the consulate. Weekends, consulate scheduled holidays, and mailing do not count as a processing day.
Please send the required documents via a traceable service such as FedEx or UPS to:
Attn: Visa and passport processing
5959 Westheimer Road, Suite 216
Houston, Texas 77057
Phone: (713) 750-9716