Student Type IV
The following prices are for Orbit Visa’s service fee per item.
You must submit your actual signed passport, including one copy of the personal information page of your passport. Your passport must:
- Have at least six months of validity left beyond your intended stay in the visiting countries.
- Have at least two blank visa pages’ side by side (amendments and endorsement pages cannot be used to fulfill this requirement)
- Not be frayed, torn, separating, or altered in any other way.
Submit two professional color passport photo. Snapshot, photocopy or computer picture will not be accepted. Photo requirements:
- Photo size should measure 2″ x 2″. Leave the photo loose.
- Photo should be taken within six months to reflect your current appearance.
- Photo must include clear frontal view of full face, both ears, neck and upper shoulders.
- Photo should be printed in color on either matte or glossy photo paper and has not been altered in any way.
- Photo must be clear. Blurry, underexposed, overexposed and low quality photos are not accepted.
- Background of photo must be white, with no shadows over the face or the background.
- Facial expression must be neutral with eyes open and all the facial features should be clearly visible.
- Do not smile in photo.
- Do not wear eyeglasses in photo.
- Hats or head covering are only allowed if worn for religious reasons and if they do not obscure any facial features.
- Please see below photo measurements:
Proof of Residency:
You must provide proof of your current address of residency.
- The document must be either a notarized copy of your driver’s license or a notarized utility bill
- Your notarized copy must display your home address as it appears on your visa application form
- The driver’s license must be notarized in the state it was issued and display the notary’s commission number and expiration date
- The driver’s license cannot be expired
- If you are submitting a utility bill, only electric, gas, or a water bill will be accepted, phone and cable bills are not accepted
You must provide an FBI Clearance. The Clearance must:
- Be issued within the last three months
- List the applicant’s full name, address, and the last four digits of their social security number
- Certify absence of criminal record
- Be legalized by the Consulate of Brazil
- You should obtain your FBI clearance from a reliable provider. We recommend National Background Check, Inc. nationalbackgroundcheck.com (877) 932-2435
Letter of Acceptance:
You must provide your Letter of Acceptance from the academic institution of study in Brazil. The letter must:
- Indicate your acceptance to the institution for study State the length of the study
- Be notarized by a notary public in Brazil
Proof of Register:
You must provide the Proof of Registry of your academic institution in Brazil. The proof of registry must:
- Indicate that the institution is registered with the Ministry of Education in Brazil
- Be notarized by a notary public in Brazil
Proof of Health Insurance:
You must provide proof of health insurance coverage for trips outside the US. This must include:
- Front and back copy of your health insurance card
- Coverage for medical procedures, hospitalization and repatriation
You must provide your birth certificate showing both of your parents’ names. The certificate must: https://formulario-mre.serpro.gov.br/sci/pages/web/pacomPasesWebInicial.jsf
- Be original or a notarized photocopy
- Be translated unless the original document is in English, French, Portuguese or Spanish
Brazil Application Form
- The Consulate of Brazil requires a visa application completed online, found at:
- Click the dropdown in the top right to access the English language page and then click the link for Visa.
Non-Us Passport Holder:
Please provide a notarized copy of your U.S Immigration Status.
In addition to Orbit visa’s service fees, consular fees are the cost of your visa application.
STUDENT VISA [VITEM IV]
Consular fee for US citizens is: (FULBRIGHT STUDENT) NO CHARGE
|NATIONALITY||CONSULER FEE||ORBIT VISAS SERVICE FEE|
|BELGIUM, GERMANY, ITALY, NORWAY, SWEDEN||NO CHARGE||$100.00|
|UNITED ARAB EMIRATES||$135.00||$100.00|
(VALID UP TO 180 DAYS)
(VALID EXCEED 180 DAYS)
|ALL OTHER NATIONALITIES||$80.00||$100.00|
Requirements and fees are subject to change without prior notice. All fees are non-refundable.
Orbit Visas Order Form:
Click here to provide Orbit Visas-Order Form
- 4 Business days processing time.
- Processing time commences from the day the application has been submitted to the consulate. Weekends, consulate scheduled holidays, and mailing do not count as a processing day.
Please send the required documents via a traceable service such as FedEx or UPS to:
Attn: Visa and passport processing
5959 Westheimer Road, Suite 216
Houston, Texas 77057
Phone: (713) 750-9716