Student Type IV
PLEASE INCLUDE ALL ITEMS BELOW FOR YOUR BRAZIL VISA:
You must submit your actual signed passport, including one copy of the personal information page of your passport. Your passport must:
- Have at least six months of validity left beyond your intended stay in the visiting countries.
- Have at least two blank visa pages’ side by side (amendments and endorsement pages cannot be used to fulfill this requirement)
- Not be frayed, torn, separating, or altered in any other way.
Submit two professional color passport photo. Snapshot, photocopy or computer picture will not be accepted. Photo requirements:
- Photo size should measure 2″ x 2″. Leave the photo loose.
- Photo should be taken within six months to reflect your current appearance.
- Photo must include clear frontal view of full face, both ears, neck and upper shoulders.
- Photo should be printed in color on either matte or glossy photo paper and has not been altered in any way.
- Photo must be clear. Blurry, underexposed, overexposed and low quality photos are not accepted.
- Background of photo must be white, with no shadows over the face or the background.
- Facial expression must be neutral with eyes open and all the facial features should be clearly visible.
- Do not smile in photo.
- Do not wear eyeglasses in photo.
- Hats or head covering are only allowed if worn for religious reasons and if they do not obscure any facial features.
- Please see below photo measurements:
Proof of Residency:
You must provide proof of your current address of residency.
- The document must be either a notarized copy of your driver’s license or a notarized utility bill
- Your notarized copy must display your home address as it appears on your visa application form
- The driver’s license must be notarized in the state it was issued and display the notary’s commission number and expiration date
- The driver’s license cannot be expired
- If you are submitting a utility bill, only electric, gas, or a water bill will be accepted, phone and cable bills are not accepted
You must provide an FBI Clearance. The Clearance must:
- Be issued within the last three months
- List the applicant’s full name, address, and the last four digits of their social security number
- Certify absence of criminal record
- Be legalized by the Consulate of Brazil
- You should obtain your FBI clearance from a reliable provider. We recommend National Background Check, Inc. nationalbackgroundcheck.com (877) 932-2435
Letter of Acceptance:
You must provide your Letter of Acceptance from the academic institution of study in Brazil. The letter must:
- Indicate your acceptance to the institution for study State the length of the study
- Be notarized by a notary public in Brazil
Proof of Register:
You must provide the Proof of Registry of your academic institution in Brazil. The proof of registry must:
- Indicate that the institution is registered with the Ministry of Education in Brazil
- Be notarized by a notary public in Brazil
Proof of Health Insurance:
You must provide proof of health insurance coverage for trips outside the US. This must include:
- Front and back copy of your health insurance card
- Coverage for medical procedures, hospitalization and repatriation
You must provide your birth certificate showing both of your parents’ names. The certificate must: https://formulario-mre.serpro.gov.br/sci/pages/web/pacomPasesWebInicial.jsf
- Be original or a notarized photocopy
- Be translated unless the original document is in English, French, Portuguese or Spanish
Brazil Application Form
- The Consulate of Brazil requires a visa application completed online, found at:
- Click the dropdown in the top right to access the English language page and then click the link for Visa.
Non-Us Passport Holder:
Please provide a notarized copy of your U.S Immigration Status.
In addition to Orbit visa’s service fees, consular fees are the cost of your visa application.
STUDENT VISA [VITEM IV]
Consular fee for US citizens is: (FULBRIGHT STUDENT) NO CHARGE
|NATIONALITY||CONSULAR FEE||ORBIT VISAS SERVICE FEE|
|BELGIUM, GERMANY, ITALY, NORWAY, SWEDEN||NO CHARGE||$140|
|UNITED ARAB EMIRATES||$135.00||$140|
(VALID UP TO 180 DAYS)
(VALID EXCEED 180 DAYS)
|ALL OTHER NATIONALITIES||$80.00||$100.00|
Requirements and fees are subject to change without prior notice. All fees are non-refundable.
Orbit Visas Order Form:
Click here to provide Orbit Visas-Order Form
- 4 Business days processing time.
- Processing time commences from the day the application has been submitted to the consulate. Weekends, consulate scheduled holidays, and mailing do not count as a processing day.
Please send the required documents via a traceable service such as FedEx or UPS to:
Attn: Visa and passport processing
5959 Westheimer Road, Suite 216
Houston, Texas 77057
Phone: (713) 750-9716