Brazil Flight Crew Visa
PLEASE INCLUDE ALL ITEMS BELOW FOR YOUR BRAZIL VISA:
You must submit your actual signed passport, including one copy of the personal information page of your passport. Your passport must:
- Have at least six months of validity left beyond your intended stay in the visiting countries.
- Have at least two blank visa pages’ side by side (amendments and endorsement pages cannot be used to fulfill this requirement)
- Not be frayed, torn, separating, or altered in any other way.
Submit two professional color passport photo. Snapshot, photocopy or computer picture will not be accepted. Photo requirements:
- Photo size should measure 2″ x 2″. Leave the photo loose.
- Photo should be taken within six months to reflect your current appearance.
- Photo must include clear frontal view of full face, both ears, neck and upper shoulders.
- Photo should be printed in color on either matte or glossy photo paper and has not been altered in any way.
- Photo must be clear. Blurry, underexposed, overexposed and low quality photos are not accepted.
- Background of photo must be white, with no shadows over the face or the background.
- Facial expression must be neutral with eyes open and all the facial features should be clearly visible.
- Do not smile in photo.
- Do not wear eyeglasses in photo.
- Hats or head covering are only allowed if worn for religious reasons and if they do not obscure any facial features.
- Please see below photo measurements:
Proof of Residency:
You must provide proof of your current address of residency.
- The document must be either a notarized copy of your driver’s license or a notarized utility bill
- Your notarized copy must display your home address as it appears on your visa application form
- The driver’s license must be notarized in the state it was issued and display the notary’s commission number and expiration date
- The driver’s license cannot be expired
- If you are submitting a utility bill, only electric, gas, or a water bill will be accepted, phone and cable bills are not accepted
Business Introduction Letter:
An original NOTARIZED letter of introduction from your US-based company is required. The notary must be located in the same state as the company Address listed on letter of introduction and must include the notary commission number and expiration date.
Your original completed introduction letter must:
- Be printed on your company’s official letterhead
- Display your full name, nationality, and job title
- Display your company’s US address
- Specify the exact purpose of your trip
- Specify the number of entries requested and the length of each stay
- Include your specific entry and exit dates
- Include the validity of your requested visa
- Display your host /sponsor detail including contact name, company name, street address and phone number
- Be signed by a member of management
- The letter must be notarized from the same state listed on the letterhead. (If the letterhead address lists New York, then the letter must be notarized
- in New York).
- Clearly state that “No technical assistance will be performed while in Brazil”
Airline Crew Identification:
- You must provide a copy of your airline crew identification badge
You must provide your birth certificate showing both of your parents’ names. The certificate must:
- Be original or a notarized photocopy
- Be translated unless the original document is in English, French, Portuguese or Spanish
Brazil Application Form
- The Consulate of Brazil requires a visa application completed online, found at: https://formulario-mre.serpro.gov.br/sci/pages/web/pacomPasesWebInicial.jsf
- Click the dropdown in the top right to access the English language page and then click the link for Visa.
Non-Us Passport Holder:
- Please provide a notarized copy of your U.S Immigration Status.
In addition to Orbit visa’s service fees, consular fees are the cost of your visa application.
BUSINESS VISA [VITEM II]
Consular fee for US citizens is: $160
|NATIONALITY||CONSULER FEE||ORBIT VISAS SERVICE FEE|
|UNITED ARAB EMIRATES||$135.00||$140|
|ALL OTHER NATIONALITIES||$80.00||$140|
Requirements and fees are subject to change without prior notice. All fees are non-refundable.
Orbit Visas Order Form:
Click here to provide Orbit Visas-Order Form
- 4 Business days processing time.
- Processing time commences from the day the application has been submitted to the consulate. Weekends, consulate scheduled holidays, and mailing do not count as a processing day.
Please send the required documents via a traceable service such as FedEx or UPS to:
Attn: Visa and passport processing
5959 Westheimer Road, Suite 216
Houston, Texas 77057
Phone: (713) 750-9716