Bolivia Student Visa
PLEASE INCLUDE ALL ITEMS BELOW FOR YOUR Bolivia VISA:
You must submit your actual signed passport, including one copy of the personal information page of your passport. Your passport must:
- Have at least six months of validity left beyond your intended stay in the visiting countries.
- Have at least two blank visa pages’ side by side (amendments and endorsement pages cannot be used to fulfill this requirement)
- Not be frayed, torn, separating, or altered in any other way.
Submit two professional color passport photo. Snapshot, photocopy or computer picture will not be accepted. Photo requirements:
- Photo size should measure 2″ x 2″. Leave the photo loose.
- Photo should be taken within six months to reflect your current appearance.
- Photo must include clear frontal view of full face, both ears, neck and upper shoulders.
- Photo should be printed in color on either matte or glossy photo paper and has not been altered in any way.
- Photo must be clear. Blurry, underexposed, overexposed and low quality photos are not accepted.
- Background of photo must be white, with no shadows over the face or the background.
- Facial expression must be neutral with eyes open and all the facial features should be clearly visible.
- Do not smile in photo.
- Do not wear eyeglasses in photo.
- Hats or head covering are only allowed if worn for religious reasons and if they do not obscure any facial features. See below photo measurements:
PROOF OF SUFFICIENT FUNDS:
You must provide proof that you possess sufficient funds. Your financial details must:
- Include a copy of your most recent bank statement or credit statement. The statement must show the available proof of funds for international travel
- Display your name as it appears in your passport
- Minors must provide a copy of their parent’s bank or credit card statement.
- A copy of your medical report is required.
- The medical report must be issued by a licensed physician who must sign each copy and must certify that the
- Applicant is free of any contagious disease (must include an ELISA analysis for HIV).
- The license number and address of the physician should appear on
- each copy.
- Medical reports should be used within three months from the date of issuance.
You must submit a Police Clearance. The clearance must:
- Be obtained from your city or county’s jurisdictional police department
- Bear the official stamp or seal from the police department or be notarized
- Be original
SCHOOL ACCEPTANCE LETTER:
You must provide a letter of acceptance from the college or university you will be attending. The letter must:
- Include student’s full name as listed in his or her passport
- Outline the full dates of study
- Provide details of the student’s accommodations during the course of study
- Include details on the courses which the student will be undertaking
- Be signed and dated on official school letterhead paper
- You must provide a copy of an official diploma or academic transcript.
Proof of Travel Arrangements:
You must provide proof of travel arrangements for the duration of your trip. Details of your intended arrangements must:
- Include a copy of your most recent bank statement
- Display your full name (as printed in his or her passport)
Visa Application Form:
click here to provide the application form http://orbitvisas.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Bolivia-sworn-statement-Form.pdf
You must provide one completed copy of the visa application form found in this kit. The application form must:
- Include answers for all fields
- Display your full name as it appears in your passport
- Be signed
Non-Us Passport Holder:
Please provide copy of your U.S Immigration Status.
In addition to Orbit visa’s service fees, consular fees are the cost of your visa application.
Orbit Visas Order Form:
Click here to provide Orbit Visas order form.
Orbit Visas Service Fees is $140 per passport.
The following prices are for Orbit Visa’s service fee. Orbit Visas fees are charged per item.
GROUP I – COUNTRIES THAT NOT REQUIRE A TOURIST VISA
|ARGENTINA||CZECH REPUBLIC||IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF||NETHERLANDS||SLOVENIA|
|CANADA||FRANCE||LIECHTENSTEIN||PERU||UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND|
GROUP II – COUNTRIES THAT REQUIRE A TOURIST VISA
|ALGERIA||DOMINICAN REPUBLIC||KIRIBATI||NEPAL||SOUTH AFRICA|
|ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA||EGYPT||KUWAIT||NICARAGUA||SRI LANKA|
|BAHRAIN||ETHIOPIA||LIBERIA||PAPUA NEW GUINEA||THAILAND|
|BARBADOS||GABON||MADAGASCAR||REPUBLIC OF KOREA||TONGA|
|BELARUS||GAMBIA||MALAWI||ROMANIA||TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO|
|BENIN||GHANA||MALDIVES||SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS||TURKMENISTAN|
|BOSNIA – HERZEGOVINA||GRANADA||MALI||SAINT VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES||TUVALU|
|BRUNEI DARUSSALAM||GUINEA-BISSAU||MARSHALL ISLANDS||SAN MARINO||UKRAINE|
|BULGARIA||GUNEA||MAURITANIA||SANTA LUCIA||UNITED ARAB EMIRATES|
|BURKINA FASO||GUYANA||MAURITIUS||SAO TOME AND PRINCIPE||UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA|
|CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC||IRAN, ISLAMIC REPUBLIC||MONTENEGRO||SEYCHELLES||ZAMBIA|
|COMOROS||IVORY COAST||MOROCCO||SIERRA LEONE||ZIMBABWE|
|DJIBOUTI||KAZAKHSTAN||NAMIBIA||CHINA, PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC|
GROUP III – COUNTRIES THAT REQUIRE A TOURIST VISA WITH AUTHORIZATION FROM BOLIVIA
|BHUTAN||KOREA, DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC||SOMALIA|
|CAMBOYA||LAOS, PEOPLE’S DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC||SUDAN|
|CONGO, DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC THE||PAKISTAN||YEMEN|
Please send the required documents via a traceable service such as FedEx or UPS to:
Attn: Visa and passport processing
5959 Westheimer Road, Suite 216
Houston, Texas 77057
Phone: (713) 750-9716