INCLUDE ALL ITEMS BELOW FOR YOUR SECOND PASSPORT RENEWAL:
To obtain a Second Passport, evidence of one or more of the following must be present:
- Consecutive dates of international travel causing conflict with normal visa processing procedures
- Planned entrance into certain Arab Nations or Israel
- Multiple visa stamps prohibiting travel within certain Arab Nations or Israel
- Documented need to travel between certain Arab Nations or Israel
You must provide your most recent, undamaged passport. If you have previously held a passport card, then you must also need to provide this document as
well. Your passport cannot be frayed, torn, separating, or altered in any other way.
Submit two professional color passport photo. Snapshot, photocopy or computer generated picture will not be accepted. Photo requirements:
- Photo size should measure 2″ x 2″. Leave the photo loose.
- Photo should be taken within six months to reflect your current appearance.
- Photo must include clear frontal view of full face, both ears, neck and upper shoulders.
- Photo should be printed in color on either matte or glossy photo paper and has not been altered in any way.
- Photo must be clear. Blurry, underexposed, overexposed and low quality photos are not accepted.
- Background of photo must be white, with no shadows over the face or the background.
- Facial expression must be neutral with eyes open and all the facial features should be clearly visible.
- Do not smile in photo.
- Do not wear eyeglasses in photo.
- Proper attire, Hats or head covering are only allowed if worn for religious reasons and if they do not obscure any facial features.
Please see below photo measurements:
SECOND PASSPORT LETTER:
You must supply a signed personal letter stating why a second passport is needed and a second letter from your company explaining the need for a second passport regardless if the need is business related or not. The letter from your company must be signed by a member of management.
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:
You must provide one completed DS-82 Passport application form, which can be found on the U.S. Department of State website at:
https://pptform.state.gov/. This form must be completed on-line. No handwritten forms will be accepted. You must complete the following steps to successfully fill out your DS-82 online application form:
- Select “Submit” from the “Apply Online” menu of the main navigation bar
- Answer all questions completely
- For passport services required in three weeks or less select “Expedited Service”
- Select the option labeled “Passport Book – Standard Delivery (FREE)” when asked about payment.
- *This field must be checked in order for your application form to be considered complete. You will not submit this fee since we will do so on your behalf
- Print and Sign your completed application
- Verify that your completed application displays a bar code in the upper left-hand corner and at the bottom of each page
PROOF OF DEPARTURE:
You must provide evidence that international travel will be taken within two weeks. Proof of your departure must be provided as one of the following:
- A computer-generated flight itinerary
- A letter on business letterhead paper, addressed to the US Department of State, detailing your upcoming international travel dates and signed by your employer
PASSPORT AUTHORIZATION LETTER:
You must complete the Passport Authorization Letter contained in this passport application kit. Supply one original and one additional copy. Your completed letter must include:
- Answers for all required fields
- The name of the company displayed in this letter’s upper-right corner logo, written in the field “Courier Company Name”
- Your signature in blue or black ink
- The US Passport Authorization Letter requires you to check Option 1 and check one of the remaining options. Do not check all 3 boxes.
Orbit Visas Order Form:
Click here to provide Orbit Visas order form.
Government fees are the cost of your passport application.
$30.00 for U.S. Passport Card
$170.00 for U.S. Passport Book
$200.00 for both, Book and Passport Card
Processing Time and Orbit Visas service fee:
5 days processing time / $100.00
7-10 days Processing time / $75.00
Please send the required documents via a traceable service such as FedEx or UPS to:
Attn: Visa and passport processing
5959 Westheimer Road, Suite 216
Houston, Texas 77057